Elke's E-Learning Journey

My first blog ever, originally for the LearnScope 2006 project, and which is now the sometime record of my journey into learning about and implementing an elearning strategy for my training organisation

Saturday, April 29, 2006

more time needed

wandering this website is a long winter's night task. Thanks Marlene - I think!
http://www.sacredcowdung.com/archives/2006/03/all_things_web.html

from it, found the following to remember:

in particular the group might be able to use below for online conferencing. video not needed.
http://vyew.com/content/

1 Comments:

At 8:50 AM, Blogger Jason Plunkett said...

Hi Elke,
Thank you for the invitation to your trial.
At this stage I am very interested in more information, with the possibility of joining. Top work in getting the project.

Can I give some feedback?
Although in your entry ‘lone learnscoper’ you suggest the purpose of your blog, it isn’t clear from the title. It is easy to identify at the moment as the blog entry was near the top of the page, but this will change.

I was really interested in checking out your Moodle site, however there were no links from your blog. Is this to limit security issues? Having a look would help me identify the direction you’re taking.

I was able to look up learnscope’s website to find out more about it, a link on your right hand menu would be useful though.

When you get a better idea of what your project is about could you blog an entry? This will help people like me post responses as we will know what you are trying to achieve.

Excellent to see you blogging, the more of us out there the better. Couldn’t send you an email as I didn’t have your address, you probably had the same problem. My email is jplunket at penolahs dot sa dot edu dot au.
(just replace the appropriate bits with the correct symbols – this is to stop spam.)

If you are curious to know what blogs I regularly check, you can find them at:
http://www.bloglines.com/public/plunkers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home