Elke's E-Learning Journey

My first blog ever, originally for the LearnScope 2006 project, and which is now the sometime record of my journey into learning about and implementing an elearning strategy for my training organisation

Friday, April 28, 2006

lone learnscoper

Now I have a learnscope project of my own. How that happened is better explained elsewhere. Still trying to tie down the fine detail of the shape of it but I am keen to get going.

This blog will now become the journal and record for that, especially any readings I find or am directed to. If the subjects seem disorganised it only shows the state of confusion of my mind in an explosion of information.

Reading number one - mainly so that I do not forget where it is to be found.
http://www.nmc.org/pdf/2006_Horizon_Report.pdf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home