Elke's E-Learning Journey

My first blog ever, originally for the LearnScope 2006 project, and which is now the sometime record of my journey into learning about and implementing an elearning strategy for my training organisation

Sunday, October 30, 2005

I'm moodled

Well, I am moodled! With minimal delay, the isp techie has got me up and running. Now all I need is to get my moodle helper to explain how I get out of the parse error message that pops up every time I try 2 specific things. When I get to the bit about setting up guest passwords, it will be advised on the MIH site. Forget about the vetsa classroom. I have a bigger and deeper sandpit of my own to play in. The student survey is up and being trialled with 6 guineapigs specially selected because they are such nice helpful people. Once the survey passes muster, I will post it on the moodle site as the first activity for everyone. For AQTF purposes there is now a major revamp of the induction material to be done. What fun!
When I get a photo worth uploading, then the MIH site will be first. On with the show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home