Elke's E-Learning Journey

My first blog ever, originally for the LearnScope 2006 project, and which is now the sometime record of my journey into learning about and implementing an elearning strategy for my training organisation

Thursday, October 13, 2005

update

I am back.
Since last time I have been playing with many of the new tools heard about at the conference. I was particularly intrigued by Alex Hayes' phone/camera/mp3player etc etc I asked the local dealer about it. and how much it would cost. He was somehwat surprised I had asked. This particular model is not due for release in aust til dec 05!! How did this techno dummy even know about it?? i did not feel so blond after all. Way out of my price range though somewhere near $1000. Keep dreaming and buying lotto tickets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home