Elke's E-Learning Journey

My first blog ever, originally for the LearnScope 2006 project, and which is now the sometime record of my journey into learning about and implementing an elearning strategy for my training organisation

Monday, October 24, 2005

gtwt welcomes moodle

In a fortuitous meeting at a local event, my moodle tech person was introduced to my isp tech person to sort out the mechanics of adding moodle to my own website. I told them what I was after and let them sort it out. Those technicalities I can do without. The local small isp has all the right connections to make this possible more easily than they believed. When I am challenged, I like challenging others alongside of me! This decision to go with my own moodle site is only because Peter is already running a whole school system with it, lives locally, and vetsa has taken so long to respond to my registration request - no answer after 13 days. That, plus by this time next year it will most likely not be there anymore as well.....
The digital story progresses. I have now mastered the burning of it to dvd so that it will play on any dvd player or computer. Thankyou iMovie and iDVD and Apple of course!!!!! Last step is to get it uploaded onto something like MIH's site or where-ever. Only problem is time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home