Elke's E-Learning Journey

My first blog ever, originally for the LearnScope 2006 project, and which is now the sometime record of my journey into learning about and implementing an elearning strategy for my training organisation

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I've been Telstra'd

Frustration!! No internet, no second phoneline. No fax. I have applied for ADSL to be installed at work but have now been without fax and internet for nearly 2 weeks. The line works as a phone line but not as an ADSL line. Anyone trying the line simply gets a busy signal. Because I have chosen a supplier other than bigpond, Telstra will not talk to me. They will only talk to my ISP, taking three and four days to return each call. It is now 4 weeks since I lodged the ADSL application - "which only takes 3-7 days to connect". They now finally agree that there may be a problem with the line itself and a team will be dispatched within the requisite 10 days (!!) to investigate, repair etc. My christmas present this year will be to have the internet/second line operational again before the end of the year.

This means that moodling has come to a screaming halt. Murphy's Law???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home