Elke's E-Learning Journey

My first blog ever, originally for the LearnScope 2006 project, and which is now the sometime record of my journey into learning about and implementing an elearning strategy for my training organisation

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Training Sector forum Jun 1 & 2

a long 2 days of a huge range of possibilities for a training person.
I hope that the papers for the presentations will soon be present at http://www.training.sa.gov.au/OVETevents/.
in relation to this project, the presentation by Wendy Morrow on her RTO's journey into e-learning delivery provides a very useful plan for the process - ie in relation to the business strategic plan, methods of convincing management and colleagues, not just the physical implementation of the elearning site itself.

a set of porblems which in my case were negligible because I was in the position to make the management decisions. I do however need to convince staff to follow my lead. Wendy's case study of the staff member who was reluctant to use the compueter on her (his?) desk I can identify with. How to get this type of person to join in and not be left behind.

I have my notes from the session but a link to her presentation for you readers would be useful. Watch this space.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home