Elke's E-Learning Journey

My first blog ever, originally for the LearnScope 2006 project, and which is now the sometime record of my journey into learning about and implementing an elearning strategy for my training organisation

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Quality Branch Forum June 1 & 2 - post 1

The forum over 2 days gave the opportunity for many interesting ideas to take root and the ones in relation to this project will be dwelled on here.

Wendy Morrow presented the story of her RTO's journey into the elearning delivery sphere. I had heard Wendy speak last year and was keen to see what had developed since then.

I found her material on the strategic planning process invaluable and wish that I had heard this earlier. With different human resource/staff issues in my own RTO this plan nevertheless would have made some of the journey so far a little easier. But it will help make more of the future a little more organised.

Wendy - I too have one of those staff members who resist using the computer on their desk! Thankyou for the presentation.

Summaries of these presentations are supposed to go up on the net but do not seem to be there yet - will try to remember to add the link later. www.training.sa.gov.au and link to events.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home