Elke's E-Learning Journey

My first blog ever, originally for the LearnScope 2006 project, and which is now the sometime record of my journey into learning about and implementing an elearning strategy for my training organisation

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

looking for a new host server

Recent events with my current host server Veridas, have indicated that they have no concept of the needs of a learning website.

My ISP has recommended that I find another host server. Thanks for your suggestion Marlene. My own local moodle person also has a server which til now has serviced moodle well.

I have tried to support locals and this has proven beneficial in the past in relation to human service with problems. Distant support via unanswered phone and email messages is to be avoided if at all possible.

Price and reputation for support will be the deciders.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home