Elke's E-Learning Journey

My first blog ever, originally for the LearnScope 2006 project, and which is now the sometime record of my journey into learning about and implementing an elearning strategy for my training organisation

Monday, June 25, 2007

steps 1 2 3 of podcasting

Problem: how on earth do you go about capturing audio and making it available for e-learning?

http://www.flexiblelearning.net.au/flx/go/home/news/flexlatest/cache/bypass?sector=flexlatest&id=2616%20

I could have printed the article, then I would have lost the samples in the links.

1 Comments:

At 6:44 PM, Blogger Wara said...

When I purchased my mp3 player, one of the features it had to have was recording.

Import the file created to audacity and edit as required.

Boil for 30 minutes.

Publish using a sprig of parsley as garnish.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home