Elke's E-Learning Journey

My first blog ever, originally for the LearnScope 2006 project, and which is now the sometime record of my journey into learning about and implementing an elearning strategy for my training organisation

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The final showdown

A little bit late but its here. the final day was like the first, not so much tying things up but squeezing as much new as possible into the day. There is no end to this! Catching up with the others as a group was most likely the only last time activity.

My display lacked the electronic presence - I had no printer in Adelaide and had to resort to old fashioned teacher hand drawn signs - a little out of place but they served their purpose.

The real product of the final display was not visible in the photo. The mindmap of how to get started online as an RTO is in the Mayomi file called ripples or Number 5306. I have tried to upload it here. In coming up with this strategy, I found the framework through the time to research allowed by the learnscope funding and used one of the many tools discovered during the year. file is resisting loading, possibly because it is so large. Interested parties will need to go to mayomi then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home