Elke's E-Learning Journey

My first blog ever, originally for the LearnScope 2006 project, and which is now the sometime record of my journey into learning about and implementing an elearning strategy for my training organisation

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

more things to remember on podcasting

another link not to lose track of:
'Talking to the World in 15 minutes - An introduction to Podcasting'. https://sas.elluminate.com/site/external/recording/playback/link/meeting.jnlp?suid=M.A1D312E1A18DE24E9EC4B286C71163

and to the comment by Johnny on my last post, thankyou.
I am particularly interested in making use of my eMac at home (saves carrying home the toshiba laptop every day) so the related software which operates on system 10.3 would be useful information.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home