Elke's E-Learning Journey

My first blog ever, originally for the LearnScope 2006 project, and which is now the sometime record of my journey into learning about and implementing an elearning strategy for my training organisation

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

webex webinar

Had this sent to me in junk mail. Thought that it would be an idea to explore. Telecast from sacremento in US but at our morning time. Duplicate of elluminate. Disappointing because there was only sound for about 8 minutes of the 45 I persevered with. The text on the whiteboard had one or two good ideas in them. They identified the biggest problem as ability with technology and bandwidth. My problems exactly.
link for reference.
https://apac-events.webex.com/apac-events/onstage/g.php?d=861227490&t=a

861227490 was the event number to follow up if a recording is available.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home