Elke's E-Learning Journey

My first blog ever, originally for the LearnScope 2006 project, and which is now the sometime record of my journey into learning about and implementing an elearning strategy for my training organisation

Monday, August 14, 2006

NSW Learnscope Managers in eLearning

Thankyou to these wonderful people and their leader Val in letting me join their online session today.
I used DiscoverE for the first time so that makes 3 versions of software for virtual classrooms - Elluminate and Webex being the other 2. I am starting to see some similarities in how they all operate.
And as managers we are all grappling with similar issues - is good to know as well.
I will be keeping an eye on their forum and blog with interest.
(Now how did that RSS feed work again????)

1 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, Blogger Georgie Faircloth said...

Hi Elke,

Nice to talk to you on line yesterday. I have set up a blogspot for our College too - and used the same template. Ours is at http://coffscoastcommunitycollege.blogspot.com
Kind Regards, Georgie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home